Since 1996, we have worked exclusively to improve the health of mothers and children where it is most needed.
Our work focuses on:
We are committed to the health of mothers and children in situations of extreme poverty, promoting and facilitating the right to adequate health care, to avoid unnecessary risks during pregnancy, childbirth, postpartum and the first 5 years of life. For this, we work together with the community, local authorities and public and private institutions.(ingles)
A world where motherhood and childhood live in conditions of physical and mental well-being, overcoming social, economic, cultural, religious and place of origin inequalities(ingles)
- Improve maternal and child health where it is most needed.
- Luchar contra la malnutrición.
- Promote maternal and child health, developing programs of prevention, hygiene, nutrition, birth control and the fight against AIDS.
- Sensitize in our society the problems of motherhood and childhood in the world.
- Transparency: Our organization is mainly funded through membership voluntary dues, donations from enterprises and public grants. Independent accountant, Mr. Agustí Alier, audits the accounts annually. The report is available on our web site.
- President: Dr. Vicenç Cararach
- Vice Presidents: Dr. José M. Carrera, Dr. Ernesto Fabre y Dr. Xavier Carbonell
- Treasurer: Sr. Antonio Vilella
- General Secretary: Sra. Dolors Chacón
- Vowels: Sr. José M. Dachs, Sr. Eduardo Viladomiu, Sra. M. Cruz Espinazo, Dr. Eduardo Cabrillo (Delegación de Madrid), Dra. Maite del Hierro (Delegation of the Basque Country), Dra. Nieves González (Canary Islands Delegation) y Dra. Helvia Temprano (Delegation Galicia)